Tailor-made communication ensures lasting media success. Our services include the development of eye-catching PR campaigns as well as planning press events and trips, the analysis of ongoing media coverage and the development of a professional press kit.
Experts in food PR and wine PR
Our PR agency’s experienced team develops marketing campaigns, concepts, content, social media pages, company blogs and the ideal communication strategy for you. We combine communications know-how with brand experience and develop tailor-made analog and digital concepts for our clients.
Well-connected PR agency
Due to our communication agency’s specialization in high-class wine, food and travel, we have many years of industry experience and in-depth knowledge in the areas of food&beverage PR, tourism PR and product PR. We maintain a strong network and close contacts with decision makers and industry multipliers, journalists from lifestyle, food, wine, interior and travel media and bloggers and influencers.
Customized PR campaigns
Well maintained, specialized and always up-to-date mailing lists ensure targeted communication, and thanks to our expertise, communications experience and fast, careful processing of all requests, we are perceived as a dependable partner by both media and in the blogger and influencer scene.
Our PR agency’s services
Classic marketing and innovative communication concepts are Gourmet Connection’s daily business. With our extensive catalogue of communication measures, we generate attention for your products or services and get you in touch with the right journalists, bloggers, partners and multipliers.
We support our national and international clients, among others, in the following areas:
- Company analysis for the optimal communication solution
- Developing PR concepts and marketing strategies to ensure integrated communication on all relevant channels
- Setting targets for regular ROI controlling
- Regular contact with relevant media and partners for best possible placements
- Planning, conception and implementation of press and blogger events or trips with national or local media representatives
- Creation of targeted press releases (trade and public media, print, online, TV, radio)
- Development of co-marketing and cross-marketing campaigns with potent partners
- Budget planning and management
- Classic media campaigns